Sweet Christmas Snowballs
This sweet roll is ideal for Christmas table.
Ingredients for Sweet Christmas snowballs
- 200 g white chocolate
- 1 dl double cream
- 100 g almonds
- 50 g Gran Cereale cookies
- 20 g puffed rice
- 1 tablespoon of amaretto liqueur
- juice of half orange
- zest of one orange
- coconut flakes for decoration
- First toast the almonds on the pan or in the oven and ground them finely.
- Melt the white chocolate on the medium heat, add double cream and mix together with spatula. Add crushed Gran Cereale cookies, grounded almonds, puffed rise, amaretto liqueur and both orange juice and zest. Mix everything with spatula until incorporated.
- Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes to firm slightly. Make the small balls from the mixture and roll them in coconut flakes. Keep them in fridge until served.
Home > Italian Dessert Recipes > Sweet Christmas Snowballs
You may also like