Chocolate Chestnut Mousse
CHESTNUTS & CHOCOLATE
When you need a dessert for a special occasion you should opt for this rich and delicious mousse. Combination of chocolate and chestnut gives a richness to the texture and great taste. For the mousse you will need only several ingredients but they should be of the best quality.
As we love amaretto liqueur we added a dash of it to the mousse but you can use any liqueur you like. This rich mousse is best served chilled and along the whipped cream.
COOKS IN: 20 MINUTES PLUS CHILLING TIME
DIFFICULTY: SUPER EASY
- 500 g sweetened chestnut purée
- 100 g quality dark chocolate
- 400 ml whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of amaretto liqueur
- Place the chestnut purée in a glass bowl and mix until smooth.
- Brake the chocolate into pieces and melt it over the bain-marie until completely melted. Add the chocolate to the chestnut purée and mix until everything get together. Add 2 tablespoons of amaretto liqueur or any other liqueur you wish.
- Whip the cream in a bowl until become firm. Stir one-third of the cream into chestnut and chocolate mixture until incorporated.
- Transfer mousse to a serving bowls and put in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with the rest of the whipped cream and serve.
Home > Italian Dessert Recipes > Chocolate Chestnut Mousse
You may also like