Chestnut Truffles Recipe
CHESTNUT PUREE & CHOCOLATE
Truffles are among the easiest bites you can possibly make, yet they are always received like a super special, super chic gift. You will not resist this amazing combination of chestnut and chocolate flavour. We added a dash of amaretto liqueur but you can use any artisanal liqueur you like.
COOKS IN: 30 MINUTES PLUS CHILLING TIME
DIFFICULTY: SUPER EASY
- 250 g sweetened chestnut pureé
- 60 g Gran Cereale biscuits
- 1 tablespoon of amaretto
FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- 100 g quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 20 g butter
- Place the chestnut pureé in a medium bowl, add ground Gran Cereale cookies and a tablespoon of amaretto. Stir well together until everything incorporated.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out little amount of the mixture and roll in the palm of your hand into bite-sized balls, placing them onto a tray as you go. Once made put them in the fridge for about an hour.
- Snap the chocolate into a pan over a bain-marie and once melted add butter. Whisk together until you get smooth texture.
- Take out the truffles from the fridge and dip each into the chocolate. Place them on the tray covered with alu foil. Place the truffles back into the fridge until serving time.
Home > Italian Dessert Recipes > Chestnut Truffles Recipe
You may also like