Chestnut Truffles Recipe
You will definitely love these silky truffles made from chestnut pureé and quality dark chocolate
Truffles are among the easiest bites you can possibly make, yet they are always received like a super special, super chic gift.
These truffles are so delicious thanks to a combination of chestnut and chocolate flavours. A dash of amaretto liqueur make a difference in this recipe. Truffles are silky smooth and melt in your mouth.
COOKS IN: 30 minutes plus chilling time
DIFFICULTY: Super easy
- 250 g sweetened chestnut pureé
- 60 g Gran Cereale biscuits
- 1 tablespoon of amaretto
FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Place the chestnut pureé in a medium bowl an stir well with a whisk. Add ground Gran Cereale cookies and a tablespoon of amaretto. Stir well together until incorporated.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out little amount of the mixture and roll in the palm of your hand into bite-sized balls, placing them onto a baking lined with parchment paper. Once made place them in the fridge for about an hour.
- Chop the chocolate into a pan and place over a bain-marie to melt. With a wire whisk, slowly stir chocolate until it's completely melted. Then add butter.
- Take out the truffles from the fridge and dip each into the chocolate. Place them on the tray covered with aluminium foil. Place the truffles back into the fridge until serving time.
Home > Italian Dessert Recipes > Chestnut Truffles Recipe
You may also like